We have our first dr appointment on December 17th. That is just 1 month from now and I can hardly wait!!!! My two favorite boys will be with me and I can't wait to hear our sweet baby's heartbeat!! I am only 6 weeks pregnant right now and so far I have been feeling pretty good. I am a bit moody at times ( watch out Tim) and I have noticed that my sense of smell is wild right now.
I am also staying at my parents house this weekend because Tim is in Wisconsin hunting. It is SO HARD to keep this secret!!!! But Tim and I are waiting until our doctor appoitment to break the good news.
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteDad and I are so excited about this new precious grandbaby coming our way - boy or girl. You and Tim are wonderful parents; Nolan is flourishing under your care, The next little one will too. Loves to your all, Mom
ReplyDelete